Please submit this form by March 1, 2016 or you may print the form here.
Instructions for completing nomination form
- Each nomination much be submitted on a separate form.
- Be concise and specific when listing accomplishments of the nominee.
- Only winners will be notified by Illinois Wesleyan that they were nominated.
- Winners must be present at Homecoming on the weekend of September 29-October 1, 2016 to accept their award and give their acceptance speech.
- Please submit the completed nomination form by March 1, 2016.
- Alumni nominated in previous years may be nominated again.
- Nominees for Robert M. Montgomery Outstanding Young Alumnus/Alumna Award must have graduated from Illinois Wesleyan between the years of 2001-2015.
Affiliation with IWU
Nomination Type. Choose One.
1. Provide a brief bio of the nominee, including educational background and career path.
(200 words maximum)
2. Briefly describe the personal journey of the nominee, including any obstacles overcome. (400 words maximum)
3.Describe the nominee’s qualities of leadership (400 words maximum)
4. How has the nominee demonstrated loyalty to Illinois Wesleyan University? Specifically, how has the nominee embodied IWU’s mission of fostering creativity, critical thinking, effective communication, strength of character and a spirit of inquiry, with a commitment to diversity, social justice and/or environmental sustainability. In what ways has the nominee been engaged with IWU since graduation? (helping with alumni events, planning reunions, offering student internships, speaking on campus, assisting with fundraising efforts, etc)
5. List any certificates, awards, or other recognition given to the nominee in the last five years that would support endorsement as an Alumni Award Winner. (250 words maximum)
6. Please provide any additional comments relevant to the nominee’s accomplishments. (little-known facts, unique hobbies, special interests, etc.) (250 words maximum)
Please submit this form by March 1, 2016.